No Products in the Cart
You need to start a fire. You don't have kindling, or newspaper. And also don't want to use the firestarters that are for sure full of a bunch of chemicals.
We got you! Check out the Wilcor Qwick Wick!
No kindling, no newspapers, no toxic fumes.
One starter is all you need, it burns an 8"-10" flame for approximately 30 minutes and will bring 8 cups of water to a boil all by itself! It will even light when wet.
Made of wax and wood chips is perfect and safe for cooking, fireplaces, wood stoves, and just general camping.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|